Can we talk about my love for all things Jello shot related? I know it seems really “college” to still love these little adult Jello jigglers but they are tasty and totally holiday appropriate. This version, Cranberry Champagne Jello Shots, is spiked with champagne so you can feel fancy while indulging in a little treat. I used sweetened cranberry juice but feel free to use unsweetened cranberry juice for a really intense flavor. Plus the tart pairs perfectly with the sweet champagne.
These Thanksgiving cranberry Jello shots are so simple to prepare and can be made ahead. End your dinner with a boozy dessert like this fancy version of Jello shots. Just be sure to keep them away from the kids!
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- 2 packets gelatin
- 1 cup sweet champagne
- In a small saucepan add cranberry juice and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Remove from heat once boiling and stir in gelatin. Once the gelatin is dissolved in
- the liquid let it cool to room temperature.
- Once cooled, stir in champagne.
- Pour into a 8x8 pan or individual jello shot cups.
- Chill for at least 4 hours (preferably overnight) and then top with sanding sugar to