The Christmas wreath is one of our favorite decorations. No outdoor decoration is complete without a wreath hanging on the door! But we also like to see wreaths indoors. This ornament wreath would be perfect hanging in an entryway, and adds shine and sparkle to any home.
Deck the halls — and the walls
Want to boost the sparkle and shine factor? Hang your wreath over a large mirror to reflect bright Christmas cheer!
For this craft, pick up coordinating color ornaments to add depth to the display. In this example, we have star ornaments to accent the regular, ball-shaped, gold ornaments. Add a twist by mixing and matching ornaments!
On a budget? Shop the dollar store for the ornaments. One of our team members made this ornament wreath with very inexpensive plastic ornaments. They worked perfectly well, weren’t as fragile as glass globes and didn’t break the bank.
Supplies and tools for this Christmas ornament wreath
- Foam crafting wreath
- Lots of ornaments in medium and small sizes
- Hot-glue gun and several glue sticks
Directions: How to make an ornament wreath
- With hot glue, begin to attach ornaments to the inside of the foam.
- Go around the outside of the foam and adhere the ornaments.
- Glue down the ornaments on top of the wreath.
- Fill in the empty spaces with the smaller ornaments.
Now find the perfect place to display your latest shiny bit of craftiness!