No matter how full we get on Thanksgiving, we can always make room for a bit of dessert. And this hot cocoa recipe is just that…dessert in the form of a pumpkin-spiced cocktail.
Given just how popular all things pumpkin are, we’re certain your guests will have no problem warming up to this sweet and thick Kahlua Pumpkin Spice White Hot Chocolate! This homemade white hot chocolate embodies the flavors of fall with pumpkin spice, whipped cream, and white chocolate.
Kahlua Pumpkin Spice Hot Cocoa
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips (or chopped white chocolate)
- 2.5 cups milk (2% or whole milk work best)
- 2 ounces Kahlua Pumpkin Spice
- Whipped cream for topping
- In a saucepan over medium-low, heat the white chocolate chips and 1/2 cup of the milk, whisking often for about 3 minutes or until the chocolate completely melts.
- Once melted, add the rest of the milk, whisking vigorously to incorporate, and cook until warm. (Another 2-3 minutes). Cook a bit longer if you like your cocoa super hot.
- Turn off the heat and whisk in the Kahlua Pumpkin Spice.
- Pour into two mason jars or mugs and top with whipped cream and a few extra white chocolate chips.
Powered By Cookbook