You know as soon as September rolls around it is pumpkin season, and for good reason! Pumpkin pie is one of the tastiest fall desserts! Inspired by this Thanksgiving table staple, we have come up with these Pumpkin Pie Crescents, a super easy twist on this classic dessert.
We know that the holiday season is a busy time and we have your back! These Pumpkin Pie Crescents will take just minutes to make, freeing up your oven and your schedule. Bake some up for a sweet appetizer to balance out all of the savory flavors. They can also be drizzled with frosting or dipped into whipped cream for an easy finger-food style dessert! No forks required!
Serve these Pumpkin Pie Crescents as hors d’oeuvres paired with this Pumpkin Spice Martini for the ultimate autumnal cocktail party.
Pumpkin Pie Crescents
- 2 cans crescent rolls
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 375ºF and lightly grease a baking sheet with non-stick spray (or use a silicone baking mat), set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together pumpkin puree, cream, brown sugar, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Unroll the crescent sheets and separate into 16 pieces. Brush with melted butter.
- Spoon pumpkin mixture evenly amongst each dough crescent.
- Starting at the wide end of the dough triangle, carefully roll up each dough crescent and gently curl into a "C" shape.
- Place crescents on baking sheet about 2 inches apart. Bake for 350º for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 mins on the baking pan before moving to a cooling rack or plate.
Powered By Cookbook