Apple Pie Dump Cake
- 2 (21 ounce) cans apple pie filling
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- ½ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon apple pie spice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a 9x13 pan with non-stick spray.
- Put apple pie filling into the pan and cover the bottom evenly.
- Sprinkle dry cake mix over the top of the apple pie filling and drizzle the melted butter over top the cake mix. Cover the top evenly with apple pie spice.
- Add pan to the preheated oven and bake for about 40-45 minutes or until the top of the cake is browned.
- Let cool for a few minutes and scoop out the dump cake and serve with whipped cream or ice cream if desired.
Recipe by Thanksgiving.com at https://www.thanksgiving.com/celebrations/apple-pie-dump-cake/