When you think of Thanksgiving desserts, the first thing that probably comes to mind is pecan pie and pumpkin pie. But we think every Thanksgiving table needs some sort of chocolate! So, chocolate lovers, this one is for you! This simple Brownie Trifle dessert will be a sure hit with your Thanksgiving guests! Using only a few delicious ingredients, it is very easy to make. Prepare it ahead of time and chill in the refrigerator for up to three days. Any make-ahead Thanksgiving dessert that saves us stress and time is a win in our book!
- 16 oz Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 package instant chocolate pudding
- 1 box brownie mix
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Bake a 9x13 inch pan of brownies per package directions, adding the chocolate chips to the batter before transferring to your baking pan. Allow them to cool before cutting into squares.
- Prepare the instant pudding per package directions.
- Layer half of the brownies in the bottom of a glass trifle bowl, then top with half of the pudding followed by half of the cool whip.
- Repeat another layer and top with brownie crumbs.
Powered By Cookbook