There’s something classic, heartwarming, and almost therapeutic about spending your Thanksgiving Day making a homemade pumpkin pie from scratch. And then there are times when a delicious no-bake version is exactly what your holiday needs. This no-bake whipped pumpkin pie recipe is perfect if your oven is seriously occupied and you simply can’t make one. more. thing.
The ingredients are few and TOTAL time to prepare and serve is 15 minutes. You and your guests will be able to indulge in a fall holiday staple without having spent hours in the kitchen. It’s also a light and airy dessert that won’t make you feel too stuffed after having such a large meal already. We’re in!
No-Bake Whipped Pumpkin Pie
- ½ cup whole milk
- 1 (large box/6 serving size) vanilla bean pudding mix
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 (8 ounce) container cool whip, thawed
- 12 mini graham cracker pie crusts
- Whipped cream, for topping
- In a large bowl whisk together whole milk and dry pudding mix. Add in pumpkin pie spice, vanilla bean paste and pumpkin puree. Whisk to combine.
- Fold in cool whip until completely combined and mixture is smooth.
- Spoon into crusts and let sit for at least 20 minutes before servings.
- Top with whipped cream if desired.
Powered By Cookbook