There are few desserts better in this world than pumpkin pie, and cheesecake. And we’ve combined them to make these seasonal and festive Pumpkin Cheesecake Parfaits! These mini, individual pumpkin pie cheesecakes in a jar, are a quick, easy, make-ahead Thanksgiving dessert that everyone will enjoy. And if you don’t have enough parfait glasses, feel free to make this as one giant trifle! The creamy pumpkin cheesecake flavors, and crunchy graham cracker crust create a great portable little sweet treat. So serve them up to your Thanksgiving guests and you won’t hear a single complaint!
Pumpkin Cheesecake Parfaits
Serves 4 -6
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 15-ounce can of pumpkin puree
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 6 ounces Cool Whip
- 1 can Reddi Wip
- In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Divide the crumbs evenly into the bottoms of parfait glasses, gently pressing to form a crust.
- In a large bowl, beat pumpkin puree, cream cheese, brown sugar, vanilla, and pumpkin pie spice until smooth and creamy. Using a spatula, gently fold in Cool Whip until combined.
- To assemble parfaits, spoon a thick layer of the pumpkin cheesecake mixture on top of your graham cracker crust. Then top with a thin swirl of Reddi Wip. Top with another thick layer of pumpkin cheesecake mixture. Finish with a swirl of Reddi Wip and a sprinkle of graham cracker crumbs.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Powered By Cookbook