Okay, it does not get any easier than these pumpkin pudding parfaits! If you’re looking for that delicious pumpkin flavor, but don’t feel like baking this Thanksgiving, these pudding parfaits are where it’s at. The fun thing about these pumpkin parfaits is that you can either make mini versions in Mason jars, or you could even layer it in a big trifle dish. This Thanksgiving dessert is a showstopper—they’re unexpected but still familiar; festive, sweet, and seasonal. The kids will love to help make these, but they’ll love eating them even more. You can make these individual pumpkin parfaits ahead of time, pop them in the fridge and pass them out as soon as everyone has made room in their stomachs after the big feast.
- 1 (5 ounce) package cheesecake flavored instant pudding
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree (not pie filling)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- Whipped topping
- Crushed gingersnap cookies
- In a bowl beat together cheesecake instant pudding and evaporated milk. Refrigerate for 5 minutes.
- Stir in pumpkin puree, cinnamon and cloves.
- To make parfaits: layer pudding, whipped topping, and crushed gingersnaps.
Powered By Cookbook