The lovely thing about the holidays is that our homes are filled with the people we love most. The only downside to having all those guests is playing bartender all night!
With a festive batch of this Spiced pomegranate-cranberry sangria, you can mix the drinks before everyone arrives and spend your time enjoying family time instead! With tart cranberries, sweet pomegranate, and hints of vanilla and allspice, this slightly-fizzy Thanksgiving cocktail will please all your adult guests.
Spiced pomegranate cranberry sangria for a crowd
- 2 4.3-ounce containers of Pom pomegranate seeds or 2 large pomegranates
- 8 ounces fresh cranberries
- 1 bottle of red wine
- 1/2 cup vanilla vodka
- 3 cups Pellegrino
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- Place the pomegranate seeds and cranberries in a large pitcher and sprinkle with the allspice.
- Give everything a good stir, pressing the pomegranate seeds and cranberries a bit to release some of their juices.
- Add the wine and vanilla vodka and stir to combine.
- Place the mixture in the refrigerator overnight (or for a minimum of two hours).
- Remove the pitcher from refrigerator just before guests arrive and add the Pellegrino.
- Stir to combine.
- Serve and enjoy.
Powered By Cookbook