Love stir-fry? (Who doesn’t?) Just when you thought it couldn’t get any easier to make, this sheet-pan chicken and veggie stir-fry recipe, inspired by Gimme Some Oven, takes the wok out of the equation. The result: A tangy, flavorful classic with no messy pans to clean.
Quick, colorful, tasty and healthy, this sheet-pan recipe makes a family favorite easy to cook up any night of your busy week. If you need something new to make for dinner but don’t have the time to mess with several different pots and pans, try this!
Although a bit of prep work is involved, you can whisk together the sauce days before and store it in the refrigerator. Buy pre-cut veggies to shave a few more minutes off prep time, or prepare your veggies a day or two beforehand — all great time-savers for busy nights.
Best of all, you can make the dish work for you. Vegetarians can leave out the chicken and toss in firm tofu instead. Like stir-fry on the spicy side? Add a spoonful of chili paste to your sauce mixture. Love mushrooms? Buy a couple different varieties and toss them in with the other veggies. Like leftovers for easy lunches? Double or triple the batch. Stir-fry is great warmed up the next day.
Simplicity and versatility allows this recipe to become a staple that you can use over and over again, but won’t get tired of.>> Click here to jump straight to the recipe
Combine all ingredients for sauce and whisk
Combine sauce and chicken
Add all of the chopped vegetables
Mix with tongs and spread onto sheet-pan to bake
Garnish cooked Sheet-pan chicken and veggie stir fry
A healthy and tasty dinner!
So much flavor and yet so simple
Serve Sheet-pan chicken and veggie stir-fry up today!
Easy sheet-pan chicken and veggie stir-fry
Serves 6–8 servings
Courses Main course
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil or olive oil
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
Meat and vegetables:
- 1-1/4 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 batch stir-fry sauce (see below)
- 1/2 pound asparagus, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups Brussels sprouts, halved (with ends trimmed off)
- 1 bell pepper, cored and sliced into bite-sized pieces
- 1 small red onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- Optional: thinly sliced green onions and toasted sesame seeds, for garnish
- Whisk all sauce ingredients together until thoroughly combined.
- Heat oven to 425F. Grease large baking pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- Combine cut chicken and stir-fry sauce in large bowl.
- Refrigerate chicken and sauce while you chop remaining veggies. (Marinate chicken up to eight hours for most flavor.)
- Add chopped veggies to bowl with chicken and sauce. Toss until veggies are evenly coated.
- Spread chicken and veggies out onto prepared baking sheet in single layer for even cooking.
- Bake for 14–16 minutes, stirring once halfway through, until chicken is cooked through and no longer pink inside.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately.
Powered By Cookbook