These herb roasted red potatoes are a must-have for the holidays! They are so quick and simple to make, and packed with flavor.
The herbs are easy to adapt and change to your own personal preference, but this recipe calls for fragrant oregano, thyme, garlic, paprika, parsley, and onion powder. Also, feel free to increase or decrease certain amounts of herbs to your liking.
When you are cooking these potatoes, you will want to watch these carefully, because depending on your particular oven and the size of the cut potatoes, they may be done sooner or take longer than you planned.
These golden roasted potatoes are a delicious Thanksgiving or Christmas side dish — we love the fact that you just set them in the oven and wait — no peeling, no mashing.
Herb Roasted Red Potatoes
Serves 4 -6
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly cracked pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 2 pounds red potatoes, quartered
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Fresh parsley, optional
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Toss together all of the spices in a small bowl.
- Toss the potatoes in the olive oil and place on a large nonstick baking tray,
- Sprinkle the spices over the potatoes and toss on the tray.
- Potatoes should be in one even layer.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes flipping ever 10-15 minutes until crispy.
- Top with fresh parsley if desired.
- Enjoy immediately.
Powered By Cookbook