If you’re looking to completely transform those Thanksgiving turkey leftovers, look no further than this Cheesy Buffalo Turkey Stuffed Shells recipe! And because the turkey is already cooked, they’re pretty quick and easy to make, too! Tender turkey meat, creamy ricotta and cream cheese, melted Monterey jack, and spicy buffalo sauce stuffed inside jumbo pasta shells make a delicious Thanksgiving weekend dinner! We hope you enjoy this spicy, creamy leftover Thanksgiving turkey pasta recipe!
Cheesy Buffalo Turkey Stuffed Shells
- 2 cups leftover turkey, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 and 1/2 cups buffalo sauce, separated
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- Salt, to taste
- 1 package jumbo pasta shells
- 1 and 1/2 cups Monterey jack cheese, shredded
- Chop up the turkey and warm in a large skillet. Set aside.
- Melt the butter in the same skillet and stir in one cup of the buffalo sauce. Add the turkey again and stir until well combined.
- Melt in the cream cheese and then remove from heat.
- Stir in the ricotta cheese. Add salt to taste.
- Meanwhile, boil the jumbo pasta shells according to package instructions to al dente.
- Drain and allow to cool.
- Stuff the ricotta and turkey mixture into the shells.
- Arrange the shells into a 9 x 13 baking pan.
- Top with 1/2 cup more buffalo sauce. Cover evenly with the shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 18 minutes.
- If desired top with more buffalo sauce and enjoy immediately.
Powered By Cookbook