It’s the day after Thanksgiving, and you have extra food from last night piled up in your refrigerator. What to do with all of those Thanksgiving leftovers?
Thanksgiving dinner round two? No, it’s time to get a little more creative than that!
Use those leftovers to make a mouthwatering Leftover Turkey, Cranberry, and Stuffing Panini stuffed with turkey meat, cranberry sauce, stuffing and added romaine lettuce for a crunchy element. Now that is what I call a perfect Thanksgiving leftover lunch.
Simple Turkey Cranberry Panini
- 2 slices sourdough bread
- 1 thick piece of leftover turkey meat
- 2 tbsp cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup stuffing
- 1/2 cup chopped romaine lettuce
- Preheat a panini grill or other indoor grill.
- Place the piece of turkey meat on top of one slice of sourdough bread, followed by the cranberry sauce, stuffing, lettuce and second slice of bread.
- Cook the sandwich in the indoor grill for about 5 minutes, until the bread is golden and crispy.
Powered By Cookbook