Don’t you think fall is the best time of year? It’s when we don adorable scarves and boots; it’s when trees turn beautiful shades of red and yellow; and most importantly, it’s pumpkin season! And people love to get creative with their pumpkin-flavored everything these days, so we know this pumpkin martini recipe will go over well. It’s sweet. It’s boozy. It’s creamy. And with spiced rum, pumpkin spice syrup, and a sprinkle of cinnamon and nutmeg, it’s bursting with autumn flavors.
This is the perfect, versatile sipping cocktail for all occasions—a quiet evening watching cascading leaves, serving at your wild Halloween bash, and especially for shaking up your Thanksgiving feast. Cheers to the elegant and seasonal pumpkin martini.
Pumpkin Martini Cocktail Recipe
- 1 oz. heavy whipping cream
- 1 oz. spiced rum, like Captain Morgan
- 1/2 oz. Torani Pumpkin Spice Syrup
- Dollop of Reddi Wip, optional
- Dash of nutmeg and cinnamon
- Crushed ice
- Fill martini shaker with crushed ice.
- Put all ingredients, except Reddi Wip, into shaker and get your shake on.
- Pour into a chilled martini glass and top with a dollop of whipped cream.
Powered By Cookbook