If you are looking for a fun and easy treat for Easter, then look no further than this festive Easter Candy Popcorn Mix! Topped with brightly colored frosting and candies this colorful concoction is sure to make every bunny smile!
This treat is quick to make so you can whip up a batch before your guests arrive or to sate the kiddies until dinner time. With all the sprinkles and drizzling you can even get the little ones involved with making it. After all, the messier the better in this case!
Place your Easter Candy Popcorn Mix into a giant bowl for sharing or you can fill up individual treat bags for school treats, tag along snacks or to hand out to your Easter dinner guests.
This salty and sweet popcorn is the perfect snack or appetizer because it doesn’t over stuff your belly so there is sure to be plenty of room for yummy Easter dinner. We topped our popcorn with M&M candies, but you could use any of your favorite Easter candies. Try it with peanut butter cup pieces, malted milk balls, or even jelly beans!
With a dozen different ways to customize your popcorn you are sure to find a combination that your little chickies will love!
- 4 cups popped popcorn
- 1 cup frosting total (in as many colors as you would like)
- Generous handful of sprinkles
- 1 cup M&M candies or your favorite Easter candies
- Wax paper
- Start by spreading out your wax paper and dumping your popcorn into the middle of the wax paper (you could also do this on a non-stick cookie sheet if you would like). Spread the popcorn into one layer and pack it tightly together.
- Drizzle frosting onto the popcorn covering it evenly. You can use as many different colors or flavors of frosting as you would like, as long as it is enough to cover your popcorn (about 1 cup).
- Decorate with sprinkles, jimmies, or colored sugar crystals to add some sweetness and color.
- Toss on some of your favorite Easter candies. M&Ms, Reeses pieces, malted milk balls, whatever you would like.
- Wait for frosting to cool and harden (approximately 10-15 mins).
- Break up the sheet of popcorn and place into a festive bowl or individual treat bags. Eat and enjoy!
Powered By Cookbook