Here is an easy dish you can make ahead for Thanksgiving! And better yet, no cooking required! This cranberry orange relish has a touch of cinnamon and honey to enhance the fruity, tangy, and bitter flavors. Simply process all the ingredients together, and let the sauce sit so all the flavors have time to blend. It’s that easy! Even the guest who shouldn’t be allowed in the kitchen can be assigned this dish.
No-cook cranberry orange relish
- 1 tablespoon grated orange rind
- 1 cup orange sections
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 12 ounces fresh cranberries, rinsed and drained
- cinnamon stick (optional)
- Combine all ingredients (except the optional cinnamon stick) in a food processor.
- Process until all ingredients are blended together.
- Allow the cranberry orange relish to rest in the refrigerator or at room temperature for at least 30 minutes so the flavors can marry.
- Garnish with cinnamon stick, if desired.
Powered By Cookbook